If you’re getting started with .NET or you’ve done some testing but want to know how to put it all together and also learn some additional tools then the new xUnit.net testing path from Pluralsight may be of interest (you can also get started viewing for free with a trial).
The path currently has the following individual courses (including some of my courses) taking you right from the basics of xUnit.net to more advanced techniques:
- Testing .NET Code with xUnit.net: Getting Started
- Mocking in .NET Core Unit Tests with Moq: Getting Started
- Creating Maintainable Contexts for Automated Testing
- Writing Testable Code
- Building a Pragmatic Unit Test Suite
- Improving Unit Tests with Fluent Assertions
- Better .NET Unit Tests with AutoFixture: Get Started
- Approval Tests for .NET
If you’re already skilled with xUnit.net you may find some of the other courses in the path useful.
You can start watching with a Pluralsight free trial.