Version 4 of FeatureToggle is now released. This release adds initial support for .NET Core.
- Min framework now 4.6.1 / .NET Standard 1.4
- Windows 8.n, Windows phone 8.n, Windows Phone Silverlight 8.n no longer supported
- Namespace changes: most types needed for application developers are now under root FeatureToggle namespace
- Types not usually required by client code moved to FeatureToggle.Internal
- Windows UWP now supported explicitly from build 14393
.NET Core Limitations/Specifics
This is in some ways somewhat of an interim release, it is envisaged that when version 5 comes around the implementation will move to a pure .NET Standard implementation.