My new Pluralsight course Personal Productivity & Performance Tools for Windows Developers “get more done in less time” has just been released.
It covers a range of developer-focused and general productivity tools that you can mix and match to suit your way of working.
“We’re constantly under pressure to be more productive. Learn how to use these tools to improve your productivity, streamline your workflows, and get more done in less time. ”
The course consists of:
- Reduce Typing with AutoHotkey
- LINQPad – A C# / VB.NET Scratchpad
- Starting Programs and Websites with SlickRun
- Take Control of your Clipboard with ClipX
- Remember What you Did with TimeSnapper
- Making the Internet Work for You with IFTTT
- Free Image Editing with Paint.NET
You can find this course along with my other courses on the Pluralsight author page.