Just as I created the free C# 6.0: What’s New Quick Start eBook, I will be writing a new book for the new C# 7.0 features.
If you would like to be notified when the book is available you can register your interest.
My new free eBook “C# 6.0: What’s New Quick Start” is now complete and available for download.
The book covers the following:
- Using Static Type Directive
- String Interpolation
- The Null-Conditional Operators
- Getter Only Auto Properties
- Using Await in Catch and Finally Blocks
- Property, Dictionary, and Index Initializers
- The nameof Operator
- Expression Bodied Functions and Properties
- Exception Filters
- Visual Studio 2015 and C# 6
You can download it for free or pay what you think it is worth.
The first chapters of my new free eBook have just been published.
The book will cover the new features added in C# 6.0 and provide a quick start to those new to version 6 or as a handy reference to those already using C# 6.0
New chapters are being added periodically and you can get the version now and get access to new chapters as they are published.
You can download the book for free or pay what you think it’s worth.
I’ve decided to make my Keeping Software Soft eBook free (or feel free to pay whatever you’d like).
You can download now at http://keepingsoftwaresoft.com/
The final version of my free Clean C# eBook has just been published.
You can download the book for free from http://cleancsharp.com/
The book contains the following chapters: Comments Naming Things Methods Structuring Programs for Readability Errors and Exceptions Visual Formatting Cohesion and Coupling Clean Tests Building On Clean Code
My new free Syncfusion eBook is now available.
LINQ Succinctly is available from the Syncfusion site along with all the other eBooks in the Succinctly series.
LINQ Succinctly covers the following areas:
- LINQ Fundamentals
- Fluent and Query Expression Styles
- LINQ Query Operators
- LINQ to XML
- Interpreted Queries
- Parallel LINQ
- LINQ Tools and Resources
I’m pleased to announce that my C# Tips eBook is now complete and currently has over 1,000 readers.
The book is free and you may pay whatever you can afford.
Thanks to all the readers who supported the writing of this book.
Download C# Tips today.
I just published the initial version of my new Leanpub book: Clean C#.
As with my other Leanpub eBooks, Clean C# will be published incrementally. You can currently get it for free or pay whatever you can.
An updated version of my C# Tips eBook has just been released. This brings the book to around 80% complete.
The book includes useful C# Tips, design patterns, and tools.
The remaining 20% of effort will include continuing to add new content, arranging and ordering existing content, cross referencing and final proof reading.
Check out the book on Leanpub.
I just published a new version of my C# Tips eBook that marks the half way point of the project.
C# Tips is available in PDF, EPUB, and MOBI.
The book is scheduled for completion by the end of the year and has 521 readers at present. It is currently free, you may also pay whatever you think it’s worth.
You can download it now from Leanpub.
An abridged copy of the current table of contents is shown below.
- Merging IEnumerable Sequences with LINQ
- Auto-Generating Sequences of Integer Values
- Improving Struct Equality Performance
- Creating Generic Methods in Non-Generic Classes
- Converting Chars to Doubles
- Non Short Circuiting Conditional Operators Using C# Keywords for Variable Names
- Three Part Conditional Numeric Format Strings
- Customizing the Appearance of Debug Information in Visual Studio
- Partial Types
- The Null Coalescing Operator
- Creating and Using Bit Flag Enums
- The Continue Statement
- Preprocessor Directives
- Automatically Stepping Through Code
- Exceptions in Static Constructors
- Safe Conversion To and From DateTime Strings
- Parsing Strings into Numbers with NumberStyles
- Useful LINQ Set Operations
- The Decorator Pattern
- The Factory Pattern