I just published a new version of my C# Tips eBook that marks the half way point of the project.
C# Tips is available in PDF, EPUB, and MOBI.
The book is scheduled for completion by the end of the year and has 521 readers at present. It is currently free, you may also pay whatever you think it’s worth.
You can download it now from Leanpub.
An abridged copy of the current table of contents is shown below.
- Merging IEnumerable Sequences with LINQ
- Auto-Generating Sequences of Integer Values
- Improving Struct Equality Performance
- Creating Generic Methods in Non-Generic Classes
- Converting Chars to Doubles
- Non Short Circuiting Conditional Operators Using C# Keywords for Variable Names
- Three Part Conditional Numeric Format Strings
- Customizing the Appearance of Debug Information in Visual Studio
- Partial Types
- The Null Coalescing Operator
- Creating and Using Bit Flag Enums
- The Continue Statement
- Preprocessor Directives
- Automatically Stepping Through Code
- Exceptions in Static Constructors
- Safe Conversion To and From DateTime Strings
- Parsing Strings into Numbers with NumberStyles
- Useful LINQ Set Operations
- The Decorator Pattern
- The Factory Pattern